Big improvements over the last model include:
- Integrated camera so you can monitor/record your prints
- Bigger, color LCD screen
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Updated Makerware software
- Easier leveling
- Glass build plate can slide out of the machine when your job is done
- The new Smart Extruder system which allows
- Magnetic mounting for easy replacement
- Sensors to pause your job if it runs out of filament
The build volume is 7,522 cubic CM (456 cubic inches), about 11% larger than the Replicator 2. The print resolution is 100 microns/layer, and it's optimized for PLA filament.
We have a limited number of these highly sought machines in stock right now, so you might want to act quickly. After our initial supply is exhausted, we're looking at a ~6 week lead time.